Monday, April 7, 2008

6 random thingssss

Well, I have been pretty busy, but I got tagged for this 3 times, so I figured I better do this
These people tagged me: The Ravenous Reader, The Book Brat, and Em's Bookshelf

Rules
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

ok 6 random things... this should be easy people always call me random...hmmm

1. My hair is always up. clips, hairties whatever, I can't leave it down or it distracts me.
2. I know 2 languages, English and Hebrew--I'm currently reading Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging in Hebrew.
3. I love the color orange, its so cool.
4. I used to try and read while walking to school, but I realized it was dangerous and my friends would get mad at me for ignoring them (Oops!)
5. I laugh really easily, for absolutely no reason
6. I'll tell you a secret though, my mom thinks I'm special (guess the movie!)



um pretty sure everyones been tagged for this one already, and I'm a bit late, so if you want to do this again go for it! let me know if you do!

2 comments:

Lisa Schroeder said...

Tali - You won a book over at author2author!! In case you didn't see the post, I'm letting you know so you can check it out and e-mail us your address.

CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Angus, Thongs and Full-frontal Snogging in Hebrew? I'm impressed! :) XO